1. How does the booking process work?
There are three simple steps to book an apartment with Lodging in Barcelona, please see our How to Book Section.
2. How do I pay for the booking?
Please check on our website's 'How to Book' section.
3. Do I have to leave a security deposit (bail)?
Yes, we ask for a security deposit which you have to leave at the check in. The fee depends on the apartment booked and it can be between 150 and 300 Euros. It will be refunded in full on departure (check out), after inspection of the apartment by the owner or contact person and confirmed by him/her as undamaged. Please, read the bail fee requested for your apartment.
4. How do I cancel my reservation?
If the client cancels a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period. Costs of cancellation:
- 90 or more day before arrival: 20% of the total amount. - 60-89 days before arrival: 30% of the total amount. - 30-59 days before arrival: 50% of the total amount. - Less than 30 days before arrival: 100% of the total amount.
Please note that the 20% reservation deposit is non-refundable.
5. What happens if I break something?
Please call immediately LODGING IN BARCELONA to assess the damage. We will do our best to try and fix or replace the item/s and reach a decision if whether there is any charge involved.
6. What is the check in and check out time?
The apartment will be ready to check in at 14:00 pm. The check out time is at 11:00 am. Please request early check in or late check out prior to arrival and we will do our best to accommodate to your needs.
Please note that check outs later then 11:00 am without prior permission will be charged as 1 day extra and will be charged from the deposit bail.
7. How will I get the keys to the apartment?
As soon as you arrive at the airport please call your contact person (details provided in your booking confirmation) to coordinate the exact time of arrival at the apartment. The keys will be handed over when the remaining part of the rent is paid. Please do not hesitate on asking if you have any question or inquire.
8. Will the apartment be cleaned during my stay?
The apartment is cleaned prior to the arrival of each client. When leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition which includes the washing of the used dishes and taking out their garbage. If the previous term is not completed, deduction from the damage deposit will take place.
The client has the possibility to opt for a daily cleaning service. In that case an additional cost is charged. To use this service, the client, prior or subsequent to his reservation, should inform LODGING IN BARCELONA of the contract of it.
9. Are there bed linen and towels provided in the apartment?
The apartment is equipped with clean towels and bed linen according to the amount of persons mentioned in the contract. In case of extra need of towels or bed linen during the stay a supplement will be charged.
10. Can I drink water from the tap?
Water in Barcelona is clean and safe to drink in the City. Anyway, in some areas it contains more chlorine, and for some people that could taste a little bitter.
11. Will I need an adaptor for using the appliances in the apartment?
The electric circuit in the apartments is 220 voltages. Therefore all appliances brought by the clients, like hairdryers etc. not need continental European adaptors. For clients who travel from outside Europe like United States, for example, where appliances work on a 110 Voltage base, a continental European adaptor is needed. Hairdryers are only supplied in a few apartments; please check for presence of it.
12. Who can attend me if I need some help or any information during my stay?
There will always be a member of the LODGING IN BARCELONA staff to help you during our business hours. Outside this time, you can contact us in case of emergency:
Business phone: +34 93 114 6004 // +34 610 553 982
Emergency phone: +34 610 553 977